Whiteboard animation (or video scribing) presents issues, processes and ideas in an engaging and memorable format with minimum animation resources. Whiteboard videos animate simple line illustrations over a compelling voice-over. Used in conjunction with informative scriptwriting, whiteboard animations:
• explain difficult, complex or sensitive issues or processes;
• provide a memorable and engaging visual style – often informal and user-friendly;
• lighten-up difficult topics and can be entertaining in nature;
• hold viewers’ attention and retention of information; and
• are cost-effective to execute and animate.
For the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, Ontario’s professional dental regulator, Public Good has produced the YouTube whiteboard videos: What is informed consent?, Appropriate Patient Boundaries and Professionalism In Dentistry, to name a few. To view the full range of videos we have produced for RCDSO, please visit RCDSO’s YouTube Video Channel.
For YouTube videos projects, we also offer: scriptwriting; visual storyboarding; music, audio & sound recording, design & illustration; closed-captioning and editing & post-production services.